Few people realize the value of a proper logo and the impact that a good one can make to their business. You must have observed the logos of multinational companies and must have looked at them in awe. Well, they were planned and designed meticulously to make them awe inspiring. After they are the largest representatives of the company and can make or break them. While your representatives work 5 days a week, these logos keep promoting your business 365 days a year without complaining. Most leading companies have logos that speak for themselves. Still not convinced about the power of graphic logo design that keeps on pushing the sales of a company silently from the background?
A properly designed graphic logo speaks more than words and being graphic in nature, they transgress the barriers of the written language. Even a person who does not know English will recognize the graphical representation of 'IBM' Such is the power of a worldwide recognized and accepted logo. There are many new companies who are on their way to becoming famous worldwide and they are very looking for a renowned logo design company that will help them with their logo design problems. Just do a search on the net and you will be flooded with organizations that offer logo design services at rates that will amaze you. You had always thought that a logo design company has high overheads and charge a good sum of money, but these rates?
However, do not accept anything till you have seen it yourself. Not even if the company you found on your online search proclamations that they are the best logo design company on the face of the earth. A reputed logo design company does not have to advertise itself itself so aggressively. They prefer to play quietly and they know that all the major companies know about them and will call on their services whenever required. After all these companies need the help of these advertising agencies every now and then. With the special effects used in TV ads capturing the minds of the people like never before more and more organizations are converting their logos to flashy ones.
You might find them lighting up in all their glory or you might find them surfacing from the depths of the sea. Regardless of the special effects, the basic logo remains the same and the logo design company takes great pains to see that the main logos of organizations are not contained when they are used in conjunction with special effects. So what should you do if you are looking for a reputed logo design company that can provide you with a logo that will make the competition stare at it with awe? The best option is to seek out a friend who is working in the public department of leading multinationals. They know all about advertising and logo designs.
In fact major companies recruit these specialists and most of them have a rock solid background in the advertising industry. Once you have been able to locate such a person ask him or her about the best organization that can do justice to your organization's logo. Once you have been able to settle on a logo design company, it is the time to get a few things in order and to call for a meeting with a few of your senior executives. Explain to them that you are going to entrust the portfolio of designing a logo for your organization to the certain organization and explain the costs to them. Getting a logo designed from scratch costs a tidy sum of money and it might well mean recruiting 2-5 adverting professionals for 2-3 weeks.
You can be assured that these guys do not come cheap. Never try to undertake the design of your company's logo all by yourself or never give the responsibility to people who have no experience in this field. There are many people who claim to be expert logo designers, but the fact is that they hardly know even the rudiments of designing. These so-called, single person logo design company are fresh young people out of high school looking for an avenue of learning. They have dabbled for a few days with special software that are provided to create excellent logos. These programs can not create logos. No software can create logos.
These programs depend on a database of logos that have been sourced from different magazines and then cleaned up of print debris and scanned. People using these programs will just select a logo from the software's database and then alter the same slightly. They may even change the color of the logo and add some special effects to it. While the special effects might look good when you see it at first glance, you can be rest assured that they will not look good when they are finally printed on your company's stationseries and products. The logo design company charges you money for the time and research they will be spending for your product and not for messing around with some readymade logos.
If you still do not believe why these professionals of the logo design company charge so much money for designing a simple logo, just check them out while they are working on your logo. Each and every element that constituents the final logo are calculated mathematically and each of them are proportionate to each other. A well-designed logo should look like a work of art. Do you have any idea of the 'X height' of a character? Do you know what are the 'whiskers' in Serif types and what are Serif types? Do you have any idea of 'leading and kerning' and what does 'white space' and 'color balance' means? If you do not know about these things, ask the specialists at the logo design company and they will provide you with the answers and may show you other things too.
Celebrities come and go. They can either stay for a couple of years, but some fail to carve a niche in the entertainment industry and remain a starlet. Some are successful and become iconic in the music scene, television and movies.
You might be wondering why some of them have disappeared in the industry. If you observe their stellar status, the luckiest are those who share common characteristics that made them rich and famous.
Take a peek at the 8 common characteristics famous celebrities have in common. Find out if you have any of these traits that can be helpful in your chosen profession.
1. Strong determination and confidence. Celebrities are confident and determined to pursue their goal no matter what happens. They are the kind of people who do not care about what others say when they pose nude in a men’s magazine or wear a bizarre outfit. Getting out of poverty and to become famous are two things that prodded them to try their luck in Hollywood hoping that they could find the right people to help them in their budding career.
2. Their work ethic is infectious. Actors and singers are deprived of sleep as they have to stay awake until the following day to finish their commitment. They work hard not only because they know that they are highly compensated for their efforts, but because they want to leave a legacy when they are no longer active in the industry. Highest paid actors only spend 2 to 3 hours of sleep until their project is finished. But the prices they get from being workaholics can buy them a new house, a car, a set of jewelry and a swanky bag.
3. They work for the sake of art. Multi-awarded actors are choosy in their roles despite the high talent fee that they could receive for a particular project. Top caliber actors who have become financially stable would pick meaty roles that could earn them an Oscar award. They don’t mind if they have to go bald or topless for as long as the role will increase their level of creativity and transform them into a respected actor. Some celebrities accept roles that are challenging even if they don’t share the same billing stature with the main actors.
4. They are creative and unique. Famous Hollywood personalities defy the standard and social norms. They never stop creating and reinventing themselves to enable them to catch the public’s attention. Miley Cyrus, Madonna, J Lo, Michael Jackson and to name a few, had their own strings of gimmickry and controversy to promote their albums or movies. Even local artist in some key cities in the world do the same thing even if it could ruin their reputation and make them infamous. Defying the norm and ignoring their bashers is the best action that celebrities must do to succeed in their showbiz career. Gossips are part of showbiz and welcoming them with an open heart can make them stronger and better celebrities.
5. They think, believe and dream big. True artists think that there is no small role for them. Budding actors must heed what their veteran counterparts say that in order for them to be recognized and earn big, they should accept any role that can hone their acting prowess. Since the competition in the world of showbiz has become stiff, they must grab every opportunity that comes their way. Not unless they are products of reality shows or beauty contests, penetrating the entertainment industry is a bit hard. Changing their mindset from small to big things will inspire them to strive hard and make it big in showbiz.
6. They have a high emotional quotient. Although beauty and talent are important things to consider when discovering a new talent, movie directors and producers would prefer actors with a good work attitude. Celebrities who are acting like divas will most likely to lose their chance of getting the right break because their attitude can cause a lot of problems during location shooting. High EQ celebrities come to work before call time and they do not cause glitches or delay at work. They can mingle with anyone in the set from the director to the janitor. They can laugh at their own mistakes and can exchange jokes with their fellow workers, even if they have been sleepless for several nights. Most of all, they welcome strangers and mobbing fans for autograph and photo ops.
7. They enjoy every bit of their work. Become passionate about your work as an artist in the real sense of the word will give you more inspiration to hone your craft. Celebrities who are enjoying their career are the one who will become successful as they do not get discouraged when failure comes in one point of their lives.
8. Money and fame are only secondary. These two things that can lead to frustration if celebrities are unable to achieve them. Some famous celebrities who are getting less projects and their fans are ignoring them have become depressed and suicidal. This is because they think that money and fame are the most important things in life. But the truth is, any career that is taken with passion can be a great source of your finances if you know how to save your money.
Celebrities who have lost their careers because of their bad attitude have realized that becoming famous and wealthy does not happen overnight. They have to learn the traits that could propel their popularity and eventually land them a lot of projects.
Aspiring actors/actresses who are given the break should realize that the competition is so high in the industry. A single flaw is observed from you could put you down and it would be too late to realize that a newcomer will soon replace your position in showbiz. Getting rich quick is a mere fantasy as you need to start from scratch, and when you are already at the top of your success, remain humble and grounded.